Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

Greetings, I am Joerg and I am new to the forum. I purchased the book by Meathead recently and think that is the best book on the topic that I have come across in a long time. I am originally from Germany and live in beautiful GA these days. I teach veterinary medicine at the University of GA and I am a total carnivore. I have a large BGE and I love it. I still play around and I am always interested in finding out new ways to heat up my favorite animal proteins. This forum looks like it is a great resource but I am still a bit lost in it. Looking forward to read about all your different ideas and tips and tricks.
    Cheers, Joerg

Welcome Jmayerdvm. We're glad you're here! We have a great Kamado forum located here. See you around The Pit Joerg.

Comment

Greetings, Joerg ... and welcome to the Pit! Don't worry about the complexities of the Pit and its people ... you'll feel right at home shortly ...

Comment

Willkommen!

Comment

Woohoo!!! Another DVM!

Welcome. I work under DVM's and was fortunate enough to have a horse surgeon teach me in college for my Animal Science degree.

You do any deer hunting out there?

Comment

• Jmayerdvm
            Jmayerdvm commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the welcome. I am not a hunter at all, I just eat them 8-}

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Jmayerdvm I am the same way with fish.

Welcome to the Pit! If you have a BGE and live in GA you might be interest in attending the Eggtoberfest fest in October.

Comment

• Jmayerdvm
            Jmayerdvm commented
            Editing a comment
            Go try tix already! This is where I bought my BGE last year! Great deal!

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            Jmayerdvm I was there last year. I can't imagine why I didn't see you. Lol

Welcome Jmayerdvm

Comment

Welcome Aboard Joerg! Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jmayerdvm/Joerg! It's nice to have you here with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos (don't worry, it's all easy!). This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here