Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason from Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason from Alberta

Meathead (correctly) twitter-shamed me into coming on here instead of asking questions on twitter. So, here I am. Jason from Alberta, Canada. Recreational BBQ-er and semi-professional Philadelphia Eagles fan. Have been around amazingribs.com quite a bit, but never on the forums.

A couple of friends and I are entering into a BBQ competition for a bit of fun so I'll be digging into the research a bit more.

A pre-emptive "nice to meet ya" to you all!

Welcome to The Pit jabostick! We're glad to have you here. You'll definitely get quicker and more collective responses here! Thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Glad to have you here jabostick. Looking forward to seeing you around The Pit Jason! Do you have any favorite foods to cook?

Comment

Welcome jabostick

Comment

Thanks guys. fuzzydaddy I definitely want to try more foods in the smoker but ribs and pulled pork would have to be the favourites. Being from Alberta, I'd like to step up my brisket game.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! Ribs and pulled pork are hard to beat.

jabostick, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! The Prof's have many Recipes and Techniques!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Greetings, Jason ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Hello from Calgary, whereabouts are you in this province?

Comment

Just north of you. Airdrie

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad you were shamed. What's the story behind the moniker?
                    You say you are an Eagles fan, how about the Stampeders? Growing up in Detroit I followed them & the Roughriders. Now it's all Packers, or Central div. NFL, except when any of them play the Packers. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Thanks Fireman.

The jabostick moniker is nothing exciting, unfortunately, just a combo of my first and last name.

I enjoy CFL (I went to university in Saskatchewan, so I'm more part of Rider Nation) but, one random Sunday, a scramblin' Randall Cunningham wooed 12-year-old me and I haven't looked back. NFL has me hooked but CFL is definitely a fun league.

Comment

It's always good to have another Jason on here

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here