Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Northern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Northern California

Long time follower, new member here! I've always enjoyed reading and learning off this webiste, so I thought it was time to join the club! My equipment: Ugly Barrel, WSM, and I'm having a 60 reverse flow stick burner being built, and an electric as a back up for some odd reason. Attened Harry Soo's Pitmaster class that I highly recommend. Born and raised in the BBQ belt. BBQ is not well received in California, but most good BBQ spots are always busy for some reason.

Side note......I'm a self taught typist.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Patrick! We have lots of self-taought typists here, including yours truly. (I hit the backspace key a LOT)

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome Patrick! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Hey Patrick! WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome Patrick, we are glad to have you join the Pit Nation and I look forward to your Posts and Pics. My thumbs get sore typing to much so I will see you on the boards.

Comment

Welcome, you design the stick burner yourself or are you using plans or something.

Comment

Welcome Patrick! Can't wait to see pictures of the new pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here