Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craig Inker Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig Inker Intro

Hey. I'm Craig often known as "Inky." Live in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada and an immigrant from the UK.
    At 65, I seem to have all the time in the world now and am learning Grillin' and woodcarving. Own a Broil King, Regal BBQ and a BK Keg which I do most of my smoking on.. Looking forward to getting a WSM kettle in the next couple of weeks. I came across this site by accident and it looks GREAT, everything someone has ever dreamed of. Bought the MEATHEAD book online from indigo chapters so waiting delivery prior to some, what looks like, great experimentation.
    That me!!

Welcome to The Pit Inky. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support.

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit Craig!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Inky ...👍

Comment

Welcome Inky

Comment

Inky Welcome to the Pit! I would think your Keg could handle all your smoking needs unless you need more space. My BGE can handle 40# of Boston Butt.
          Last edited by LA Pork Butt; August 6, 2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Greetings, Craig ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Inky! Now I get to tell people "I know this guy named Inky". This site is accidentally amazing. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Inky! Nice to have you here Craig. Thanks for joining up with us.

Comment

Inky, Craig, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here