Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Erie, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Erie, PA

Hello All!

I've enjoyed reading various things on this site for a couple years now and have actively been into cooking/smoking for 3 years. I started with a weber kettle and now use a 22.5" WSM I bought with the random change you throw in the jar on your dresser at the end of the day I really enjoy the technical side of this site, I'm always the person who asks why and "because grandpa did it this way" was never really an acceptable explanation to me! I'm looking forward to learning more and trying new things.

-Kory

PS: I made meathead's Corned beef, cooked it after a 2 week cure today and it was unbelievable!

Welcome to The Pit Kpaxfaq. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. Congrats on the corned beef success and a nice way to save for a cooker!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit Kory!

Comment

Welcome Kpaxfaq

Comment

Kpaxfaq, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
        eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Greetings Kory ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Kory! This is NOT your grandfathers Buick. You will enjoy the dickens out of this ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Kpaxfaq/Kory! Nice to have you here. You have some mighty fine equipment in your signature. Great job setting that up by the way!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here