Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles in SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles in SC

I've been a longtime lurker and reading posts, but I have lots of questions to hone my grill skills. Started grilling in college, smoking(sort of) in 1985 and really trying to learn all that I could when I got my Big Green Egg. I've since gotten a Pit Barrel Cooker a Weber Grill, and now lusting for a Karubecue C-60. Looking forward to all the knowledge/advice I can get. Favorite Quote: "That old law about 'an eye for an eye' just leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing" - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Last edited by OmegaDog12; August 1, 2016, 04:11 PM. Reason: additions

Welcome OmegaDog12

Comment

Welcome to some great fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit OmegaDog12. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. You've got some great cookers and the Karubecue C-60 is also quite nice.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

The right thing around here is grillin&smokin. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit OmegaDog12! It's great to have you here with us. Love the quote, if only everyone lived by it!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Charles!

Comment

OmegaDog12, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit, the more toys the better. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here