Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason in Buckeye Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason in Buckeye Country

Hi everyone,

I am Jason, I live in Central Ohio and am just now getting into smoking. I had a electric grill for a few years due to living in the city and that's all my building permitted. I now have a gasser and just bought a pbc. I am a week into cooking on the pbc and I love it so far.

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Boy did you jump in, in a big way! Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome jasonevans84

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jasonevans84! Thanks for joining up with us, and welcome aboard. Glad to hear you were able to acquire a PBC, so much better food in your future now!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Jason. There is a large PBC group here, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome jasonevans84. We're glad you're here! If you have any photos of a cook on the PBC, feel free to post them here. We like food photos.

Comment

Welcome from another member from central Ohio. Great info and great people here on these forum. They have made a better BBQer out of me!

Comment

jasonevans84, Welcome to The Pit! Young Feller, You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

ssandy_561 it's good to know there are some others from Central Ohio. I was curious what stores you get your meats from in the area?

Comment

• ssandy_561
                      ssandy_561 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I usually just go to my Giant Eagle in Dover OH. They do a great job at custom cutting steaks and can get me things in if they don't have them. I have yet to do a brisket so I do not know what they can do for me for that

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here