Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the outskirts of DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Mike I'd be up for that!

• mrmikemgm
    commented on 's reply
    Next time you're in the Metroplex, definitely give them a try or, better yet, give me a ring and we can both go!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you're official! Hard 8 was on my list but I was limited on time so didn't make it.

• mrmikemgm
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry forgot to mention, yes, I've been to both Pecan Lodge and Lockhart. If you haven't tried it yet, Hard 8 is one of my favorites. Family owned and crazy good. Double-checking, it appears my signature is functional, so I think I'm official.

• mrmikemgm
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the welcome. I can easily link to an external source for the photos, so happy to do that as a work-around.

• mrmikemgm
    commented on 's reply
    Signature officially set up (crossing fingers).

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Mike! Been to Pecan Lodge or Lockhart?

Where's your sig?

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Mr Mike! Another Texan, you boys like your Q. That FEC-100 is a beast, congrats on that. We're having some trouble at the moment with pictures displaying properly. On that note, be sure to check out the Pit Boss 'Welcome" letter and the 'Tips' post on how to set up your signature and picture uploading (it's a process, for now).

Again, welcome and we look forward to hearing from you at The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• mrmikemgm
    started a topic Hello from the outskirts of DFW

Hello from the outskirts of DFW

Greetings from the Northern burbs of DFW. Long time Q'er on various platforms. Presently have two BGEs and most recently added a FEC-100 to the mix. Good to be here and hope to mix and meet everyone.

Latest pulled pork shoulder (smoked with hickory and apple) http://mgm.cx/xUVJ
    Last edited by mrmikemgm; July 17, 2014, 09:30 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here