Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Indiana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Indiana!

Hey there! New to the forum. Looking forward to sharing info! I have a PBC, Weber Spirit, and a Huntington 3 burner gasser. Army vet, gun and guitar guy.

Welcome sgtrecon212

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Thanks for your service and kudos to the PBC.

Welcome and enjoy The Pit. Lots to check out, as if the main site isn't enough with 1,000+ pages.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, sgtrecon212! Always great to see a fellow Hoosier here (although now I live in the Chicago suburbs).

Comment

Welcome! I am in the southwest quadrant of Indiana.

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              are you close to Evansville Nate

• Nate
              Nate commented
              Editing a comment
              DWCowles , now that 69 is extended to my area then about an hour out give or take what side of town I am going to.

Sweet! Well, you told us what grill you are using, but left us hanging on the Guitar and Gun front?

Me? Big Baby Taylor for playing around, and 1989 Fender USA Strat for rockin, black with maple board, just like Eric Clapton's blackie. Guns, I'm really diggin my Walther PPS lately. Small, accurate and a great trigger.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Army! ... from former USAF ... (Martins and Rugers here) ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit, thank you for your service to our country. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome aboard sgtrecon212! We're glad you joined. Do you have any favorites to cook? See you around The Pit!

Comment

sgtrecon212, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! The Prof's are Friendly!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit sgtrecon212. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful welcome, all! I'm a Caterpillar parts guy.. 30 years total. I was a Cavalry Scout 2/12 Cav, 1st Cavalry Ft Hood Texas from 1991-95. I left as a Sgt. Hence the username lol. Guitars.. Epiphone SG, Genesis.. Fender Blacktop Strat, Modern Player Plus Tele, Squier Tele '72 Thinline. Guns.. .22s, Glock 26 4th Gen.. Regular stuff. Looking forward to interacting as I have time. I belong to Pit Barrel Nation on Facebook.
                          Last edited by sgtrecon212; July 27, 2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit sgtrecon212! It's nice to have you here with us. I like your guitars! I have an SG as well (red) and have been seriously considering getting a thinline Tele, single coils, in the classic butterscoch. Very seriously. The problem is I'm just not a good enough player to properly use a Tele. They sure scream country licks, and them country players are a force!

Let us know if we can help you get your gear into your signature. See you around!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here