Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Southern California

Just joined after lurking for a bit. I recently decided to grab a PBC and get smoking. So far I have done several cooks. Highlights have been a few pork shoulders (2 with Meathead's Memphis Dust, one with Colombian Sazon for tacos), and smoking ribs, chicken and sausages camping out at a bluegrass festival. I am already thankful for the advice I have gotten here, and have a lot more to learn. Included a picture of my wife and I hanging some ribs.

Greetings, Marcos ... and welcome to both the Pit and to the PBC. You'll find a large PBC community here and, if you haven't discovered it already, a wealth of do's, don't's, how-to's, and just plain good PBC advice here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-barrel-cooker

Comment

welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome!!

Woohooo shiny barrel!!!

Comment

Welcome Marcos

Comment

Marcos, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Marcos. We're glad you're joined. Thanks for the picture you shared. The PBC is on my "short list" - as soon as the funds show up! You've chosen well! See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Marcos, great picture. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Welcome aboard Marcos. That's cool, a BBQ duo. Looks like you'll fit right into the fun. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Marcos. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

A belated welcome to The Pit Marcos! Nice to have you here, and cool picture! We look forward to more from you.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here! 😎

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome from the birthplace of bluegrass, Marcos! It's great that your wife shares your interest in outdoor cooking. Makes it a lot easier to convince her when it's time to add a new accoutrement.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here