Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - June '16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome bchbum12! We're glad you're here.

Be sure to check out our videos! This one is my personal fav.

Leave a comment:

• bchbum12
    replied
    Hey there, Breadhead. Thanks for the welcome. Actually, I'm only on a beach in my mind. I retired from the Federal government in 2012 and still find myself in Northern VA. My plan has always been to retire to at least somewhere near the water and that plan still has life. Have to get two sons through college (almost there) and then my wife and I are off to points south.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit bchbum12 ... What beach are you bumming on? I'm in Hermosa Beach.👍

"An awful lot to learn".😆 I think most of us that discover AR later in life are humbled by the methods, techniques and myths that we learn from Meathead. Just think if you had a Thermapen available 30 years ago and knew when your steaks were rare, medium rare or ruined.😁

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome bchbum12

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Greetings ... and welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• bchbum12
    started a topic New Member - June '16

New Member - June '16

After receiving an email about Meathead's new book I decided to take a look at the Amazing Ribs site. Joined that very day. While I've been BBQing for many years I'm coming to see that I have an awful lot to learn. I've got a Weber 22" kettle, a Broil King 440 gas, and a Cookshack Smokette smoker. My plan is to become as proficient with my Weber as I possibly can. Just ordered a Slow 'n Sear Plus and can't wait for it to arrive. AR is a terrific resource . . . and a lot of fun. I'm retired and no one can say there's nothing to keep me occupied.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here