Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Huntsville, Tx!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Huntsville, Tx!

Looking forward to learning from everyone here. I've been cooking for quite a while and have a competition team. I'm always looking for ways to up my game.

Welcome, I'm ready to learn some new stuff too, so share away!

Comment

Well, well, straight from the TexasBBQ forum.

This is the man that shared his tip on how to make chopped brisket. Thanks to him I have people constantly asking for Pit Barrel'd brisket that has been chopped.....the lazy SwampDonkeyBBQ way!!

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!!!

Edit- I had some leftovers of that chopped stuff last night, in a quesadilla with american cheese and a little sriracha

Comment

A belated hello & welcome SwampDonkeyzBBQ! Thanks for being a member here, we appreciate the support. We look forward to seeing some of your adventures on the circuit here. One of our moderators here is an avid competition pitmaster as well, Candy is her name. She hangs out over in the Competition channel.

Check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements post on the main page, this will help you set up your signature with all of your equipment, thermometers, and any other gadgets you use. There's also a picture-posting writeup showing you the best way to post some nice big bragging pictures here at The Pit. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi SD, and Welcome. I look forward to your Posts and Pics and hopefully we can contribute to your team upping its game even more.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here