Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joined from Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joined from Houston

Excited to have finally joined, as I have used the website for ideas and reviews for the last few months. Cook using a Large BGE for the past 3 years but know I can get much better on it. I think this place will help me achieve that. Really looking forward to this ride.

Welcome, enjoying the dry weather??? Here in east Texas it is a tad dry.

Check out the Kamado forum, plentious information.

Comment

• Jetzler
      Jetzler commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoot we had enough rain the first half of the year to last us for awhile so I'll be ok with the dry weather for a few more weeks. Thanks for the tip on the Kamado forum

Welcome Jetzler

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jetzler! Nice to have you here with us, thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, you will find a lot of kamado friends here. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome from central Texas!

Comment

Jetzler - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

You said it right when you mentioned RIDE. Welcome aboard & enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from the Jersey Village Area!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jetzler. We're glad you joined and look forward to interacting with you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I cook on a BGE, too. There are some great tips from Kamado cooks in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from your smoking bro on the other side of the Sabine river!

Lots of good bbq joints in Houston, to go along with your backyard

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here