Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Greetings from Sugar Grove, IL BBQ Capitol of my world.

Welcome, from the Land of Lincoln BBQ'er.....and thanks for the support.

What's in the username? My cousin did some crop dusting in Illinois years ago.....
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; September 21, 2014, 07:35 PM. Reason: Punctumutation

Comment

I'm a pilot, aircraft mechanic, inspector, builder, restorer, broker, etc. My crop-dusting is of a different sort.

Comment

• _John_
        _John_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I think we do the same type...

Welcome Shackflyer! Glad to have you aboard. Pun intended.

When you get a minute, make your next stop at Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, and be sure to check out the tips post in that channel. These will help you set up your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pics here. We love bragging pictures, of equipment and food! Enjoy!

Comment

Hey shack,

WELCOME to the pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here