Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined from NJ, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Breadhead tho I've learned to curtail my "More" syndrome and just get by with essentials over the years. Bring on the SNS tips n stuff.

Comment

FireMan I'm close to 135, u?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit eric louis! Thanks for joining up with us, and for your support. You will get back so much more....especially in regards to upping your brisket game. Congrats on the SnS, it sure works wonders for kettle smoking.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hey Eric, where in nj are you. I'm in rockland county NY. And welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to the pit Eric. You are definitely at the right spot to up your game. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by eric louis View Post
              Thanks Breadhead tho I've learned to curtail my "More" syndrome and just get by with essentials over the years. Bring on the SNS tips n stuff.
              I read you loud and clear...👍

However... Becoming a Pit member is going to expose you to methods, techniques, processes and different cookers you never knew existed. Plus... You're going to see Ernest 's pictures of how really good, well prepared food looks, along with everyone's pictures. Somewhere along that path of viewing what these incredible backyard Pit Master's are doing this very phrase will slip out of your mouth... "I've GOT to have one of those".

You will click on Amazon, find it, and type in your credit cards number... That's when you know you have MCS.

The likely hood that this will happen to you? 100%😆

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here