Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcomer from Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcomer from Belgium

Hello,

I'm Zowie, 26 years old from Belgium and a newcomer in BBQ/Grilling.
    At first, I practiced on a grill without lid but last week I've ordered a Weber Master Touch 57.

Today was the first seasoning and calibration session, so the oncoming weekend will be the first run. I'm thinking I will try a picanha (top sirloin cap), just have to find a good recipe

See you soon,

Zowie

Zowie - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Wowie Zowie! That's actually a part of a lyric from a Frank Zappa song, which is a little before your time. But, Zowie, welcome aboard. It sounds like you're jumping right into the thick of things with your planned cook. Enjoy!

Comment

Hello from Canada!

Comment

Welcome. Had to do a bit of math, but a Mastertouch 57 is the standard 22" kettle in 'Murica. Nice. If I could have charcoal, I think going back to a weber kettle would be my first cooker. Welcome to the site, there are many kettle cookers here doing so many great things.

Comment

Welcome Zowie

Comment

Glad to have you Zowie. Let us know how that picanha turns out!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Zowie! You chose a great cooker. I have a Weber 22" and a 26". Looking forward to seeing your cooks.

Comment

Zowie, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! I was fortunate enough to have spent a few days in Belgium it's Beautiful!
                  I reread your Post, it was before you were born?
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Zowie! It's nice to have you here with us, greetings from the USA!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here