Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hola from Valencia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Thank you for your kindness and warm welcome

Comment

Welcome. Looks like a Catalonian has joined the ranks. A good friend of mine is from Barcelona. Also feel free to share any sangria recipes too.

Comment

Originally posted by BriggsBBQ View Post
          Welcome. Looks like a Catalonian has joined the ranks. A good friend of mine is from Barcelona. Also feel free to share any sangria recipes too.

Excuse me, but I am valencian, not catalonian.

Comment

• BriggsBBQ
            BriggsBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Excuse my ignorance. I thought Spain was comprised of Basque, Catalon, and Castilian regions.

• rafelo
            rafelo commented
            Editing a comment
            Spain is formed by 17 "states": Valencia, Madrid, Catalonia, Balearic Islands, Asturias, Galicia a so on. And 2 Castillia: La Mancha and Leon.

.el Sr. señor rafelo
          Always loved your post.
          So I have been bread delivery boy on weekends as the GF is trying to create some new wholesale markets for her bread and develop wholesale accounts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160814_105337-1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	208786

Name:	20160814_105344-1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	208787

Stop for espresso and talk to the my buddy who owns the market's sister who is an outstanding chef herself.

She shows me a recent off site catering party starring Paella.
          Looks pretty impressive. 30 folks. Cooked 5 lbs of rice.

Name:	IMG_25321.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	208783

Name:	IMG_25281.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	208784

Name:	IMG9525271.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	208785

Comment

• rafelo
            rafelo commented
            Editing a comment
            Impressive, indeed...

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here