Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prochu from Northern VA here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prochu from Northern VA here

Glad to be on board. I can't thank the site enough already for the education and super easy to follow directions. I don't mind giving back, especially when this is pretty much the only place I send people when they starting out with BBQ and smoking.

Can't wait to learn and cook and taste even more!

prochu

Welcome prochu! We're glad to have you aboard as well. We sure appreciate your support, it help keep the lights on, the mythbusting happening, and the beer flowing. Sort of.

When you get a minute, make your next stop at Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, and be sure to check out the tips post in that channel. These will help you set up your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pics here. We love bragging pictures, of equipment and food! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Aaron, just setup my signature. I'm planning on smoking some jalapeno poppers and bbq some of the cornell chicken tomorrow, hopefully I remember to take some pics.
      Last edited by prochu; September 20, 2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Poppers sure are a popular thing, I've never had the desire to do them though. I use jalapenos in my sauce but that's about it. I'm doing a chicken as we speak though, the rain is wreaking havoc on my temp. We'll be waiting for the pics. And good job on the sig!

Comment

Yo pro! WELCOME!

Comment

Hello Prochu,

Welcome to the club. I'm out of Lovettsville, what part are you in? My family and I just moved here 3 weeks ago and I'm loving the farms and all the heritage pig breeds in the area. Have you tried any?

Milobeto

Comment

Welcome Prochu! Thanks for completing your signature!

Comment

Originally posted by milobeto View Post
                Hello Prochu,

Welcome to the club. I'm out of Lovettsville, what part are you in? My family and I just moved here 3 weeks ago and I'm loving the farms and all the heritage pig breeds in the area. Have you tried any?

Milobeto
                I'm in Herndon
                I actually have tried a few of the heritage pig breeds, but only while dining out. There are some pretty great local restaurants that make use of the great farming areas that are close.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here