Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member! Will from Los Angeles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member! Will from Los Angeles!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself, Will from Los Angeles. I've come across this website after doing research for a new bbq grill and let me first tell you that I'm addicted! I decided to purchase the Weber Genesis S-330 for my main grill and now I'm also in the market for wanting to buy a smoker too!

A little bit about myself, I'm 28 and I'm a construction project manager. I LOVE MEAT especially steaks. Years ago I told my wife that my life goal is that I want to be known as someone who makes the best steaks. I've been mostly trying to master my steaks by using my cast iron skillet but I'm now also trying to follow the recipes and techniques on here to make a good quality steak. Can't wait to keep learning through this website!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to The Pit willyk24! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit willyk24 ... You've come to the right place to Master the Art of grilling steaks.

Let me make a subtle suggestion of a VERY inexpensive first step into the world of learning to smoke meat. You can buy a 22" Weber Kettle for about $150. Then you can equip it with a Slow n Sear for about $90. Buy a few bags of Kingsford Blue bag briquettes, some wood chunks and your good to go. You can smoke ribs, pork butts, briskets or anything you want. Lots of Pit members use that gear to smoke with so you will lots of coaching on how to master that cooker.

The added bonus of that gear... it just happens to be the ULTIMATE steak grill ever created, bar none! That inexpensive setup with cook circles around any gasser!!!

Ask David Parrish to confirm my claim.👍

Comment

Greetings Will ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit willyk24. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

• Breadhead
              Breadhead commented
              Editing a comment
              fuzzydaddy ... I bet Huskee is quite pleased that you've high jacked his "homework assignment post" responsibilities.👍 That must be passed to the newest moderator. You can pass it on when Pit Boss hires someone else.😆

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome willyk24

Comment

Welcome to the pit Will, that is a really good grill. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit willyk24! Thanks for joining up with us here. Soon enough you will be known as the steak king in your area. There are lots of talented steak kings here, one being our very own Pit Boss. Can't wait to see more & more steak pics from you.

Comment

WIlly - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here