Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from South Fla

Good morning everyone, my name is Steve Nadekow and I am new to the PIt. I have been smoking foods for several years and am currently using a SmokeHollow PS 4400 which I love. Joined after I bought the book The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling. Loved the book, love the site. Already picked up several new tips and tried several recipes. About to throw a 6 lb pork butt on as I type. Just wanted to say hello.

Steve
    Remember--Not every home needs a Pit Bull, but every Pit Bull needs a home!

Welcome snadekow

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit snadekow. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. All the best with your pork butt cook and post some photos!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Greetings Steve ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Steve, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit snadekow! It's nice to have you here, thanks for joining up with us. I hope that pork butt was guuuud.

Comment

Steve - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here