Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jared Jones Stopping By To Say Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jared Jones Stopping By To Say Hello

$24 to join the forums? That's dirt cheap for all the knowledge and ideas we get here, thanks a lot everyone at Amazingribs.com and I look forward to lots of cooks on the PBC and many other great cookers!

Originally posted by JaredJ View Post
    $24 to join the forums? That's dirt cheap for all the knowledge and ideas we get here, thanks a lot everyone at Amazingribs.com and I look forward to lots of cooks on the PBC and many other great cookers!
    Thanks JaredJ! We think so too, and it's a great way for everyone to show a little love back to Meathead and the team for all the great recipes and tips and doing lots of the trial and error so we don't have to....and also to ensure the lights stay on here at AR.

Comment

Jerod we're glad you found your way to The Pit! Please fill out your signature, then tell us what you'll be cooking this weekend here: http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...n-this-weekend

Comment

Yo Pit Boss, it's spelled "Jared." The other way isn't even legit I don't know how to fill out my signature. I looked but couldn't find it.

Comment

You got that right about the spelling of Jared.

For sigs

Tip #1 - How to create/edit a signature (Please read my welcome post so you know what goes IN your signature)
          1) To create/edit your signature click on the drop down by your name at the upper right of any forum page
          2) Click on "user settings"
          3) You should now be viewing the User Settings Page. Click on the "account" tab
          4) Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options"
          5) Click the "Show Signatures" option to enable your signature
          6) Click on "Edit Post Signature" to create/edit your signature.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here