Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big hello from West Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big hello from West Texas

Just came across this site today I read on it for about 30 seconds and immediately got my membership. Looking forward to learning more and sharing anything that I can with all y'all. Thanks for having me.

Welcome aboard Triple B! Looking forward to seeing how you do it out in West Texas.

Comment

Welcome Triple B BBQ

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Helllluuurrrr.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, looking forward to see what you have to share. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome. I'm way over in East Texas.

Comment

Triple B BBQ hay happy to have a fellow West Texan in the group! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Triple B BBQ. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Triple B BBQ welcome to fun in the Pit! What part of West Texas are you from? I lived in Haskell for four years and now live in Dallas.

Comment

• Triple B BBQ
                          Triple B BBQ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Midland odessa area

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

A belated welcome to The Pit Triple B BBQ! Thanks for joining up so quick....must've been "love at first sight" eh?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here