Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in from the Quad Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in from the Quad Cities

Hello,

I am just introducing myself as I just joined a couple days ago..I am located in Rock Island, IL most commonly known as the quad cities. I have always loved to grill but have gotten into it a lot more lately. I started with a char-griller that was both charcoal and gas, but that is no longer in use. I am currently using a Brinkman 6 burner with a side fryer and the newest addition to the Arsenal is a pit barrel.

I am excited to join this community and learn so much more about this art.
    Last edited by Horsh; July 5, 2016, 10:35 PM.

Welcome Horsh

Comment

Horsh - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Da Pit Barrel is my bread and butter for multiple brisket cooks. Takes some tending but rave reviews always of the final product.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Horsh. We're glad you joined and thank you for your support. Here's a link to our Pit Barrel Cooker channel for you if you haven't found it already. Lot's of great information there.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome Horsh!

I grew up on the Iowa side of the Quad Cities, though moved away many years ago. I do remember there being a good rib place over in East Moline somewhere...

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Howdy from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Horsh! Thanks for joining up with us, we're glad you're here. If you need help getting your gear added to your signature, just holler!

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here