Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo! BBQJerry Here From Northern VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo! BBQJerry Here From Northern VA

Just joined Pitmaster Club. I woulda' given you the $23.95 without having to join the club, for the great education, rubs, recipes and techniques I've learned here over the past few years. I went from Zero to 100 instantly as it relates to BBQ brisket, ribs and butt, with just my Weber kettle. I keep looking for better BBQ than I make at home now, but only a few of the top places can beat it. My wife keeps asking me why I continue to try others BBQ when the stuff I make at home is soooo good. I haven't come up with a good answer yet.

Great stuff! Keep it coming.

Hey Jerry, good to have you aboard. I could not agree more on the 23.95 thing.

Comment

I don't know, one look at the Jokes thread might make him wonder.

Welcome!

Comment

You got a good point bo.

Comment

I know what you mean Jerry. I don't go out anymore to eat better. I go out because I'm on the road and don't have a choice

Check out this link. Tip #1 will help you complete your signature. Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome Jerry!

Comment

Hello BBQJerry,

Welcome to the club. I'm out of Lovettsville, what part are you in? My family and I just moved here 3 weeks ago and I'm loving the farms and all the heritage pig breeds in the area. Have you tried any?

Milobeto

Comment

• BBQJerry
                BBQJerry commented
                Editing a comment
                Leesburg, not too far from you.

Jerry, When you get a minute, make your next stop at Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, and be sure to check out the tips post in that channel. These will help you set up your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pics here. We love bragging pictures, of equipment and food! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here