Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mal Passado
    replied
    OneCharmingPig, welcome to the site and now the PIT. I am a fellow Michigan BBQ enthusiast. You will definitely enjoy it here.

Careful with the "GO BLUE" we have several Buckeyes lurking about!!!! Now that you are here in Michigan you have to be a Lions fan. Go Lions!!! You got your Georgia boy as QB. Just don't be disappointed down the stretch.

Lions.....
    Pre-Season...Undefeated
    1st game...Blow out win
    2nd game...Blow out lost
    3rd game...close win to keep us coming back
    4th game...not again
    By the last game we are thinking of next years pre-season and tell people that we are in a building phase.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Glad you're here, I kept having to tend coals and didn't get to watch much football, so I installed an arm outside and slapped on a 60" and now everybody goes outside. Trying to finish up a fire pit before it gets too cold.
    Never heard of a GoGalley, pretty sweet looking setup.

Leave a comment:

• OneCharmingPig
    started a topic New in Michigan

New in Michigan

- Nathan Maziar
    - Originally from Atlanta, living in Michigan (Go Blue!)
    - Started about a year ago with my roommates. We were at the store, saw some ribs, said "hey, this would be cool," completely messed it up (thought it would take an hour or so), stumbled upon this site, and the rest is history. Now every Sunday we draw a crowd. For memorial day we pulled an all-nighter and hit the trifecta with brisket, pulled pork, and ribs. Might have had a beer or two as well. Now football season has started, we have the RedZone channel (other than this site, it may be the best thing out there), and we invite friends over for "RedZone and Ribs." Best part of the week.
    - Use a Smokey Mountain, love it. And just came across the GoGalley Eagle 100, and I may have to blow my next paycheck on that thing to steal the show at tailgates. Damn.
    - Obviously all the meat on here is incredible, but I seriously almost cried after taking my first bite of the Crack'n'Cheese

Looking forward to being a part of the Pitmaster Club. I learn something new every time I come to this site.
    Last edited by OneCharmingPig; September 19, 2014, 11:21 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here