Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from central Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from central Oklahoma

I'm new to smoking, but with the help of this site I've managed to pull of some great pork butts, chicken (which is getting ready to hit the Smoke Vault) and salmon. So I decided to contribute in this small way. If the paid version is half as good as what's available for free, i figure membership will be a bargain! I'm really looking forward to learning from all of you!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Todd. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. You're going to have a great time in The Pit, the amount of knowledge of the members is impressive, and everyone is extremely helpful.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! And yes, the Pit is that much better than the main site (as long as you got pics to back up what you claim)!

Comment

Todd - Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Nice to see another Okie amongst the Meathead Maniacs here! I'm in Far NW OKC.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, the free side is great but the info from the pit is endless. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Todd! It's great to have you here. Great job on your signature too, you have some mighty fine gear & tools. We look forward to more from you.

Comment

Good to see another Oklahoman in the group. Plenty of great things to learn here. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome Todd

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here