Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Bluffton, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Bluffton, SC

Finally joined the Pit. Originally from KC, down in Houston for 6 years and now retired in SC. I think KC still has the best BBQ!

Welcome to The Pit HHJim! Thanks for joining up with us, wherever you live Thanks too for filling out your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

@HHJimWelcome to the Pit! So, what do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

• HHJim
          HHJim commented
          Editing a comment
          Pork butt seems to be what most folks want me to cook down here in SC. Kinda odd that these folks don't crave beef like I had growing up in KC

• LA Pork Butt
          LA Pork Butt commented
          Editing a comment
          Guest my obversation is that east of the Mississippi the meat of choice is pork and west of the Mississippi it is beef. But, I think with television BBQ shows there is a cross pollination of regional favorites evidenced but the BBQ sauces available.

• HHJim
          HHJim commented
          Editing a comment
          I do love the vineger/mustard sauce down here!

HHJim, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• HHJim
          HHJim commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks

Welcome to The Pit HHJim. What's your favorites to cook on your Big Joe? If you have any photos we would love to see some!

Comment

• HHJim
          HHJim commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, will be cooking pork butts and STL ribs this weekend. Should have some good pics

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Welcome HHJim

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

I'm from Charleston. How the hell did you end up retiring in Bluffton? Love that Low Country!

Comment

• HHJim
                HHJim commented
                Editing a comment
                My wife wouldnt go to FL so we knew some friends here and loved it. Besides being in Houston for 6 years is long enough! Too hot

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here