Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheWaz checking from Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheWaz checking from Chicago

I have been doing back yard smoking for the last couple of years now. Smoking a little bit of everything from ribs to brisket to turkeys and chickens. Currently using a char-griller off-set smoker which I like but it's time for me to start upping my game. I want to start getting into competition scene and try to turn this into something more then a hobby.

Welcome TheWaz

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a neighbor in Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TheWaz. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TheWaz! Great to have you here. What did you have in mind for equipment with regard to upping your game?

Comment

Turning a hobby into a business is a dangerous game... Good luck on that project.😎

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

The last time I turned a passion/hobby into a business, I eventually learned to hate it. Best of luck to you, though ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Huskee I have been looking at Lang smokers as well as some pits coming from the East Texas smoker company.

Comment

MBMorgan What was it about it that made you hate it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaz View Post
                          MBMorgan What was it about it that made you hate it?
                          I decided to become a flight instructor ... and found myself teaching others to have fun flying planes without having much (or any) myself.

Comment

TheWaz, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! The last time I visited with someone who called himself "The Waz" was in the late 60's - early 70's at UND! Real name was Wazinski(sp)?
                            Eat Well and Prosper! From A Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Wow! You've just joined & already showing serious signs of MCS. Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here