Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike from Nashville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike from Nashville.

Hello all from Nashville. Nice to be here.

Greetings, Mike ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome MPHaggerty

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MPHaggerty. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support. I'm down I24 in Murfreesboro, so not too far away.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

• MPHaggerty
          MPHaggerty commented
          Editing a comment
          I get my wood from a guy halfway to there. Im in Hendersonville.

Curious, do you know of any commissary space around town?

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Mike I do not. It's good to have a Pit member close by!

Welcome Mike! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

• MPHaggerty
            MPHaggerty commented
            Editing a comment
            I cook on a small lang mostly. Sometimes an egg for smaller stuff. Ribs I guess but lots of shoulders too. Started doing brisket again after I found a butcher Ive kinda fallen for. Wanna date him lol.
            Local sausage. Dont do much yardbird anymore.

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            Me - Boston butt, ribs, chuck roasts, brisket, chicken, fish and shrimp. I like doing veggies, but oo.

MPHaggerty, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! I see you are meeting some of the Prof's!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Howdy Mike! Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MPHaggerty! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. I'd love to be able to tell folks I'm from Nashville...what a cool city.

Comment

Howdy... Welcome to the Pit.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Way to cool. That little fella looks like he means business.

• Breadhead
                      Breadhead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He's the Fonz of dogs. No tail wagging for him. He's so cool he just sits and waves.😎

Welcome from "the foot of the lake" WI. Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here