Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learning fast in Endicott, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning fast in Endicott, NY

This website is already amazing, I bought the book and now am amazed by the plethora of additional information here within the forum.

Everyone seems awesome, and I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Anyone else from the Binghamton area?!

Welcome to the wisdom of the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit DennisComp. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Yep, this is the place to be to learn and hang out with some really GREAT people! Welcome!

Comment

My grandparents, dad, and sister all lived in Endicott due to IBM and LM. My best friend is also from there. I've been there and went to some Italian place for dinner.

Comment

Welcome DennisComp

Comment

DennisComp, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! I am not sure if "Plethora" is used in BBQ? 👍👍😇👍👍
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit DennisComp ... My friend Scary Mary was born in Binghamton and stayed there until she was about 10 years old. She now lives in Hermosa Beach, Ca. She has very fond memories of eating Spiedies in Binghamton when she was a child. She saw the recipe for Spiedies here in AR and pled with me to make them for her. Watching her eat those and talk about her time in Binghamton was a pleasure.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit DennisComp! Nice to have you here, we're all glad you like the site and confident you'll enjoy the Pit as well. lots of helpful members offering tips, tricks and insights. It's a great community we have here. Thanks for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here