Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Austin, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Austin, TX

I have been a regular reader for 2 or 3 years and can say that Meathead and the website has never let me down. I use the rubs, sauces and techniques in almost everything I cook on a grill. I have meant to join for a couple years and just plain blew it off but the "deal sealer" was the great review and advice about the Pit Barrel Cooker. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and can finally put on my resume that I smoked a brisket that I was proud of. I had been debating for a year or so about putting out some major (by my standards anyway) bucks for one of the egg type smokers. I came back to amazing ribs to check out reviews one last time and came across the PBC review and the rest is history....that one review probably saved me several "hunnerd dolla's" so I decided to invest some of the savings in becoming a member of the Pit. Many thanks for all the past good advice and looking forward to much more in the future.

Welcome Loco Blanco

Comment

Buenos nachos El Loco! And welcome to the PBC, too ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome aboard Loco Blanco. We're glad you're here! Congrats on the PBC. Great choice. See you around The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Loco Blanco! Congrats on the new PBC and the successful brisket cook. We're happy you joined up with us, thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to some great fun in the Pit!

Comment

Loco Blanco, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words and good wishes. I can tell I'm gonna like it here.

Comment

• billg71
                    billg71 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You live in a great city! I really enjoyed my visit to Austin when attending the F1 race in 2014 and look forward to coming back and having the 3-bone chop at Perry's(I had the strip steak that night). And standing in line at Franklin's.

Welcome to the pit!

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here