Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from western Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from western Maryland

I have blundered through the backyard BBQ experience for most of my 56 years. New Blaze grill & knowlegde from this site will help this spaz 1000% !!!! My family will thank-you profusely. Now I know why my neighbors never came back after my 1st grilling invitations 25 yrs ago. My random cooking adventures were forgettable experiences for most who dine at my table. Hopefully, by the time I'm a grandfather, I will have learned a thing or two.

Welcome avnorm

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession.

Comment

Welcome!! We all have blundered (myself prolly more than others). But this is where the knowledge happens!
          Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome. When I think back at what I made long ago (and some not so long ago) I cringe.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit avnorm. We're glad you joined! We're here to help so ask any questions you may have. What are you planning for your next cook?

Comment

Hello from Baltimore avnorm!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit avnorm! It's great to have you here, we look forward to seeing your progression toward pitmasterhood. I'll never forget the time I charred (literally) two 2" thick porterhouses for my steak connoisseur buddy...to say they were 'well done' is a vast understatement. It was utterly embarrassing. Thankfully I've since been able to re-invite them over for proper BBQ! Soon you'll be the neighborhood hero!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

avnorm, Welcome to The Pit! YoungFella, You have Just Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from Davidsonville, MD! Everyone here has made mistakes. It's one of the best ways to learn...

Comment

Welcome to the pit, the crew and their knowledge at this site will turn you into the KING of your BBQ world. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the the Pit avnorm 👍. How many cookers do you have?🤔

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here