Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Im KD13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Im KD13

Hey guys I am new here. Got Meatheads book for fathers day.
    Pretty good read. I know my way around a fire so I do ok.
    I am always looking to up my game and add to my bag of tricks.
    Just wanted to say hello. Have a nice day..xx KD13

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

KD13 Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome aboard KD13! What do you cook on, and do you have any favorites to grill or smoke? We're glad you're here. See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome - many good folks here with much experience. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome KD13

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook, KD13?

Comment

Welcome ) !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit KD13! Nice to have you here. We're glad you're enjoying Meathead's book, and that you joined up with us here as well.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Good morning @LAPorkButt. I have a couple of old gassers 2 burner jobs I also have an ole offset charcoal rig that I get along with ok. My smoker is a Big vertical that I made years ago out of some oil field surface casing. All my stuff is older and has a nice well seasoned patina lol . Maybe if I get some time I will post a pic or two of it. I don't do competition but I have a couple of friends that do. It just not my cup of tea so to speak lol. As far as what I like to cook , well anymore I just cook for what my crew wants . I don't do any catering but I will take special requests from my friends or family if they got something going on. That's pretty much it in a nutt-shell so to speak. Have a great day and thanks for your welcome and your question. xx

Comment

KD13 The way you throw around the words old and patina you may as well be talking about me. Ha! Some real good folks here. They put up with my Bable and still have me, that's really saying something. I would love to see pics.

I have noticed that many of the pit peeps are very mechanically inclined and educated professionals, engineers types and such. Above my league. Many vets too. I tend to "go on" but my point is you mentioned home made, from oil field stuff and I think that's right in the wheelhouse. I enjoy seeing stuff like that. I'm no good ant constructing.

I look forward to the pics. WELCOME.

Comment

KD13, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University! Attendance is Mandatory! I am glad to see you are meeting some of the Prof's.
                            Eat Well and Prosper! From A Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Comment

• DWCowles
                                DWCowles commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Now that is beautiful

• KD13
                                KD13 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here