Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from West Chester, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from West Chester, PA

Mike Truitt
    BBQ for 8 years...nothing serious just love good Q.
    1. Traeger Texas Grill, modified - Smoke Daddy, Stainless Steel Drip Pan, Fire Box & Heat Shield, Stainless Steel Lid, Grilling Grates, Savannah Stoker II PID and Tappeque Wireless thermometer
    2. Bar-B-Chef Stick burner
    3. WSM 22.5 with BBQ Guru DigiQ Controller, Ribolater

Fav - Brisket!

Welcome neighbor, I'm also in West Chester. Off 926, south of 202. Sounds like you've got a good setup there.

Comment

• MikeTru
      MikeTru commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks The Burn! Looking forward to better bbq! BTW, do you go to Westtown Meats?

• The Burn
      The Burn commented
      Editing a comment
      Mike - I've bought most of my meat from Costco and I've been getting whole packer briskets at Colonial ($4.99). I've not been to Westtown in the 3 years I've lived here, but was just looking up butchers last night and was thinking of swinging by Westtown to see what he's got. You?

• MikeTru
      MikeTru commented
      Editing a comment
      Burn,

I get my brisket from Westtown. Great dry aged beef...I try not to look at the price per lb. It is expensive but good.

Welcome Mike......thanks for the support!!!!

Looks like you got some great equipment and a great favorite.

Comment

Hey Mike, welcome!

Comment

Greetings Mike! Welcome to The Pit, glad to see another stick burner join up.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

• MikeTru
          MikeTru commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Aaron, will do!

We're neighbors! Hello from Honey Brook! Welcome )

Comment

• MikeTru
          MikeTru commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Paulie!!! FYI, I am always looking for a better brisket! 😃

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here