Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Westminster, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Westminster, MD

Hello!

I've just gotten started with grilling and smoking. Since I'll be turning 45 in about 10 minutes, my wife just let me order my first smoker, a PBC. I thought it would be a good reason to join up here as well! I want to be sure that we make the best use of the smoker and the half a cow that arrived this weekend!

Cheers!

Welcome TK4108

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TK4108! Thanks for joining up with us and for your support here. Nice score on the new PBC and the half o'beef! Be sure to check our out ever-expanding PBC thread here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thank you very much for the welcome and the tips!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard TK4108. Happy birthday and congrats on the PBC and a lot of beef! See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome, and happy birthday, a day late (and a $ short, too)

You'll find a lot of help with the PBC here! We look forward to seeing your triumphs!

Comment

Greetings from Baltimore, TK4108! There is a whole sub-forum here dedicated to the PBC. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

• Breadhead
                  Breadhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What CC said.👍

Welcome to the Pit! You're going to love that Pit Barrel ...

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit! You are in the right place to learn to use the PBC.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome - I work in Hunt Valley and live in York, so I'm in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

TK4108, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! I see you have met some of the Prof's!
                            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here