Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excited to be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited to be here

Hello members,

My name is Jamil, born in Austin, Texas and lived there the first few of years my life, where my dad got his Phds. Now am on the other side of the globe. Even though we are worlds apart, we share the same passion and interest, Food and specifically food on fire, smoke or heat I must say am a newbie when it comes to BBQ and smoking as I haven't cracked the code here; not yet; at least. I love cooking and grilling and enjoy watching smiles of family members when i cook.

Thank you for having here and i look forward to engage with you all, to learn and to help whenever possible.

Guess my Texan blood is calling me back to BBQ

Jamil - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

There are lots of members in different parts of the world, I am sure you will get help cracking the code for your geography. Remember, it doesn't have to taste Texas, going local can provide some delicious - and sustainable - results!

Comment

Jamil Welcome to the Pit!!! We are happy to have you. Can you be more specific on where you are living? We have people from all over. I always find it interesting to hear where people are from. Once again, Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Jamil

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Jamil!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Jamil ...

What kind of grill or smoker are you using? The Pit has members that are very helpful with almost every brand and type of cooker available. If you let us know what you're cooking on and what you want to cook on it, those that know your type of cooker best will guide you to breaking the code for killer BBQ & grilling.

Have fun in the Pit, welcome aboard.👍

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jamil. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the wisdom of the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ>

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jamil! It's nice to have you here. Where are you at now and what are you cooking on?
                      Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Jamil, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University! Attendance is Mandatory!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here