Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinger from BBQFOOD4U - The Backyard BBQ Show"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinger from BBQFOOD4U - The Backyard BBQ Show"

Hello I'm Jason King but everyone calls me Kinger.
    I have a true passion for BBQ.
    I started BBQFOOD4U after a buddy said "You're going to cook it anyways why not take some pictures and video"
    After the great response and support it only continues to grow sharing the love for BBQ.
    You can see some of my videos here on AmazingRibs.com thanks to Meathead as well on my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BBQFOOD4U

Welcome to The Pit Kinger! Uhm, where's the signature? I know you have a ton of grills to brag about. I've seen your deck.

Comment

• BBQFOOD4U
      BBQFOOD4U commented
      Editing a comment
      What's up Parrish...Hi five!
      Not sure what you mean about the signature and there's even more cookers around here than what's on the deck.
      Check out the video I just posted today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf03vpxk96M

Kinger

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi five back at ya! Check out my welcome letter and my tips on how to create your sig in the "Welcome and Announcements" channel. The sig shows up if you hover over the fountain pen icon next to the green light on the bottom left of the grey section to the left of this screen.

Post a link...I tried to find it.
    It will help more people.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQFOOD4U View Post
      Post a link...I tried to find it.
      It will help more people.

It's stickied threads 1 and 2 right here: http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/main

How you couldn't find that... well I'm scratching my head on that one

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here