Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Sandbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Sandbox

Hello from Las Vegas. I've been stalking for a bit and it's time to jump in. I was a loyal Weber kettle griller for decades. I got lazy and went to a Webber Gasser. I wet my whistle with a Traeger and just went to a Rec-Tec I use it almost every day I am home. I appreciate all the insight on this forum.

Welcome to The Pit Jefmiz! Glad to have you here with us, thanks for popping in to say hello! We appreciate your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Jefmiz

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard Jefmiz. We're glad you joined and hope to see you around The Pit. Post some photos of one (or several) of your cooks if you would...food photos are real popular around here.

Comment

Coolness on that Rec-Tec. I watched their videos so much on YouTube they actually contacted me and asked me to stop watching....kidding, but that would be creepy.

I don't feel lazy when I use gas, merely "cranially endowed."

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Jefmiz, Welcome to The Pit! You are now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory! I see you have met some of the Professors!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome in! We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a fellow pellet griller, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here