Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Chicagoland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you. My sister in law's family is from Mexico, She has me smoke her some pork butts to make carnitas with. They are the best thing ever!!! Especially when she makes Fideo with it.

Comment

• Black99vette
      Black99vette commented
      Editing a comment
      I tired my rub when making carnitas, but the family likes the more traditional spices. I'll have to try smoking a butt without rub next time for them. Of course they go crazy for Italian beef and meatballs.

[QUOTE=Danjohnston949;n180350]Black99vette
    BTW I had a Gray 70 Conv. Vette!

Sweet!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Bbq and 99 Vettes-mine is silver.......welcome

Comment

• Black99vette
          Black99vette commented
          Editing a comment
          Silver looks great when the tires are nice and black.

Black99vette Welcome! I'm out in Gilberts Il! Right next to Elgin.

Comment

• Black99vette
          Black99vette commented
          Editing a comment
          I went to Elgin community college back in the 80s. Gosh does make me sound old or what?

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here