Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking my grilling game to the next level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking my grilling game to the next level

I'm told by friends and family I'm pretty good with a grill, but I've never been sure of that. Save for a few episodes of Bobby Flay, I'm self-taught with a lot of trial and error. So I figure it's about time to take my grilling game to the next level by joining the Pitmaster Club. Did my homework assignment and looking forward to learning from many of you!

Welcome Rick621

Comment

Greetings, Rick ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to lots of fun and wisdom in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Rick621 ! You have certainly come to the right place. These guys have a ton of knowledge, tips, help, etc, for all things BBQ and are masters at the smoke game.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rick621! Thanks for joining up with us. You have a nice setup of gear, great thermometer set too!

Even though you've done your homework already (kudos on that by the way!) I'll still send you our homework assignment post for new members just in case.....

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome aboard Rick621. Great signature and I see you have the Meathead ThermaQ Pro BBQ kit. See you around The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here