Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another new guy

cycledr is my nickname and I have been grilling for the last 40 years, for me and my family, and always come back to a weber. I just bought my 3rd or 4th kettle , have a weber torpedo smoker as well as a genesis 310 gas grill. I joined this site to try a glean some more tips as life is always a learning process. I keep trying different charcoals and woods for smoking and really just enjoy grilling. Currently and most likely my last location is just outside Chattanooga but originally from Connecticut with a brief adventure in Texas. Too hot for my liking and I enjoy 4 seasons.

Welcome to The Pit cycledr! Thanks for joining up with us, we're glad to have you & your experience here. Webers are fine instruments.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome cycledr

Comment

Welcome aboard cycledr. We're looking forward to having you around The Pit. We're here to help and to learn from each other. Weber grills are excellent and their customer service is top notch. What are your some of your favorites to cook? I live in Murfreesboro which is about 20 miles outside of Nashville on I-24 headed your way!

Comment

cycledr, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! We must be about the same Vintage? I have worn out 2-3 Weber Kettles and I still have 2 going! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome cycledr!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit cycledr ! Happy to have you aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit...👍

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here