Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Beantown member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Beantown member

Found this site a couple weeks ago and pulled membership this morning. Looks like a fantastic site and resource--can't wait to really dig in. Have been a charcoal guy for the past 15 years on a 22" weber performer, and was doing research on what to buy next. Was considering Yoder 640 and some other things but just yesterday pulled the trigger on a 26" Weber kettle with xlarge slo and sear and a rotisserie attachment thru cajunbandit. I would not have known of either accessory without this site. With the kettle yesterday I also purchased a Weber Genesis LP 310 performer for those nights where time is a factor, picking both up grills tomorrow. I live about 20 miles outside Boston and love to cook, eat, and drink well. Boston rainy day today is not keeping me from smoking up some baby backs as I'm typing this on my old weber before the new webers arrive tomorrow. Anyways, this site rocks and hope to share some posts and info over the upcoming weeks and months.

Welcome to the Pit! Let the digging begin ...

Comment

Welcome aboard Mitrakas. Great lineup of equipment!

Comment

Welcome Mitrakas

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Mitrakas - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Mitrakas ! Happy to have you aboard.

Comment

Nice to have you aboard

Comment

Welcome! My daughter and son-in-law live in Jamaica Plain. Will be visiting Boston for the 1st time in October. Maybe I'll smell something from your grill...

Comment

Welcome brotha! I'm in the Merrimack Valley. I recently bought a SNS for my 22' kettle. Great product, you're going to love it. If you combine your experience with the collective wisdom on this site you're going to turn out such good food you're going to laugh yourself silly.

-Dave

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mitrakas! It's great to have you here, we appreciate your support. There are few better upgrades to your Weber kettle than a bigger Weber kettle, lol! You'll love the SnS with it, a fine tool indeed.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. Sounds like you have some great equipment to work with.

Comment

Mitrakas, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University! Attendance is Mandatory!
                          I envy you your new Equipment!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here