Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

My name is Erick and I'm from Central Minnesota. I started smoking last fall and realized quickly that if I go to Amazingribs and follow the recipes to a T, everyone raves about how good my food is. I did a bunch of pork butt for a grad party yesterday and everyone asked me how I did it. I told them I went to this website and followed Meathead's recipe. They all assumed I was actually good at this and had secrets!! So hear I am! Thanks Meathead, thanks Amazing ribs!

Welcome Mille Lacs Mojo

Comment

Greetings, Erick ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! As a boy, I spent many a happy day on Mille Lacs fishing. It's a nice area of the world. You'll find a lot of great folks here, I know I have. Greetings and good cooking from Houston, Alaska.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mille Lacs Mojo. We're glad you've joined in! What do you cook on?

Comment

@Millie Lacs Mojo welcome to the Pit! What are you cooking on?

Comment

Mille Lacs Mojo - Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Erick ! Happy to have you aboard. Have to say, Mr. Meathead makes all of us look better with those dynamite recipes and science lessons. Of course, there are many members here with a ton of knowledge too. I am something of a newbie myself. Just joined the smoke game this year, and am learning a lot from the folks here at AR.

Comment

I really need to get up there to fish one winter. Welcome

Comment

Welcome...bet that was GOOD party!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mille Lacs Mojo! It's nice to have you here, thanks for your support. Relish the praise from your friends, you don't have to tell them your "secret" just yet! Lol.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Mille Lacs Mojo, Eric, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thanks guys! I will get started on my homework. I cook either on a webber kettle or a masterbuilt electric right now. After dealing with the Masterbuilt, I'm thinking of building a real deal stick burner. I'm one of those guys with a welder and a cutting torch in his garage.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here