Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Iowa

I am an amateur BBQer here in Iowa. I have been looking at amazingribs.com for a little over a year, relying on equipment reviews and trying many recipes and techniques for smoking and grilling. It has been a fabulous resource, so I finally got around to joining. I BBQ most on my Weber Smokey Mountain using Meathead's as well as Pit Barrel Cooker techniques. There is a brief bio describing my inspiration for getting more serious about all of this in my profile, so please take a look. Looking forward to many more good eats!

Welcome to the Pit! (nice bio BTW)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

I'll check that bio when I get back to the homestead.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome pslund

Comment

pslund, Welcome to the Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

pslund - welcome to The Pot and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit pslund ! Happy to have you aboard. I use a WSM myself for my smoking obsession. What are your favorite items to cook on that WSM? I love to do brisket with smoked beans underneath when I can. My wife is a major fan of my smoked meat loaf. It's all good when it comes off that smoker...!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit pslund! Very nice to have you here, thanks for your support. You sound like a talented BBQ pitmaster! I appreciated reading your bio in your profile, cool story. Anyone who travels to and tours TX and eats BBQ 3 meals/day for 5 days...and mentions Anthony Bourdain in the same paragraph, is a friend of mine!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Awesome! Good to have ya.

Comment

It's always great to see another Iowan in here, welcome to the pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here