Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from North Tonawanda, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storlok
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit twestfall ! Happy to have you aboard.

Leave a comment:

• ptehan
    replied
    Go Bills! You should bring some of your BBQ over to Pinto Ron

Leave a comment:

• twestfall
    replied
    The team!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	020.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	175312

Leave a comment:

• twestfall
    replied
    Here's one of my turkeys. Click image for larger version

Name:	237.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	175305

Leave a comment:

• twestfall
    commented on 's reply
    I definitely know you!

• paulcav151
    replied
    I think I might know you...

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit twestfall! Thanks for joining up with us, nice to have you here. You sound like you have a great food-filled summer in store...me too!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• CeramicChef
    replied
    twestfall - Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    twestfall, Welcome to The Pit! You and I have close to the same choice in Weapons! I don't have a Gas Grill or a Rotisserie, but I do have two Weber Kettles one is, a Weber Performer Deluxe w/ Propane Ign and at Table/Cart and a Vortex Accesory, the other an older Weber Performer with a S 'n S Accessory w/20 Ga SS Baffle, and a BBQGURU DigiQ-2 Temp Cont! I do nearly all my Low and Slow Smoking on this Weber! My only complaint would be there are Days I wished it Were Larger? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome twestfall

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    Welcome to BBQ University! We're glad you're here!

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome aboard twestfall. I really enjoyed your intro. If you would like to post any photos of your cooks, we would love to see them.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the fun in the Pit! I have been to the Shed a number of times. They have good Q, but they are not in a league of their own.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here