Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Packer nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to The Pit chefnerd / Wes! Nice to have you here. Hope you find The Pit valuable in terms of the help in deciding which grill to get. Lots of talented folks here with great opinions and experience.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks Huskee looks like i jumped ahead a bit. Gotta step back and check out the welcome letter! See you guys around the forums 👍🏻

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        You didn't step ahead at all, we LOVE to see new members jumping in and having fun! 👍🏻

Welcome to The Pit Wes.

Comment

God, Family, and the Green Bay Packers!

Comment

• chefnerd
          chefnerd commented
          Editing a comment
          Beefchop Amen!

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          God, family & the Arizona Cardinals...😆😎

Welcome to the Pit chefnerd ! I have a WSM smoker, a cheap charcoal grill and, yes, a gas grill. I do still use the gas grill. You see, it has a side burner on it that does a pretty good job of frying catfish. Being a southern boy, fried catfish is a requirement. The gas grill I own also has some dandy side tables on it that are great for holding stuff while I charcoal grill or smoke. Seriously though, what ever you choose will do great with the help of these guys. I have only owned a smoker since this past Christmas, but have learned so much from this site in a short period of time and look forward to continued increase of knowledge of the smoking and grilling games. I see you are headed to Memphis. I drive into Memphis 5 days a week to work, live in Northwest Mississippi (where all that great catfish comes from). Several great places to try some good southern BBQ if you have time while in Memphis. BTW, Saints fan here, but do like the Packers, or even the Cardinals as long as they don't beat the Saints )

Comment

Go Pack! Go! Welcome aboard the A train. Enjoy the ride. I am of the very fugal persuasion, I agree with Martybartrom, stick with the Weber kettle & the PBC. With that you can cook for a small army,well maybe not a army, but a large group..

Comment

Originally posted by Beefchop View Post
            God, Family, and the Green Bay Packers!
            And not necessarily in that order.

Comment

Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here