Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from central MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from central MN

Hi folks, new member here from a few months ago, finally getting around to my new member homework. I'm a busy father of three boys who is trying to keep up with his cooking hobby whenever time allows! So far, I've learned so much from this site and the forums - you all have really notched up my cooking to the next level!

Welcome to the Pit, Jon!

Comment

Welcome! archer by name or by robin hood-like habits???

Comment

• jonarcher17
        jonarcher17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, by name... Or maybe my life is like the tv show Archer?

jonarcher17 - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

jonarcher17 Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on, and what do you like to cook?

Comment

• jonarcher17
          jonarcher17 commented
          Editing a comment
          Use my weber 22 kettle with slow n sear mostly. Have a big char broil charcoal grill that I tend to use for veggies etc with cast iron pans. Wife loves pulled pork with Meathead's Memphis dust, but also love to do tri tips, burgers, chicken, steak etc. love to experiment with different cooks!

Welcome to the Pit!! Always great to have a fellow Minnesotan on board. jonarcher17

Comment

Welcome jonarcher17

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jonarcher17. Memphis dust is a great rub and I use it on my pork butts and ribs. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jonarcher17 from a fellow Minnesotan. Enjoy your time spent here.

Comment

jonarcher17, Welcome to The Pit! You are Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory! When I was Young my Parents and GrandParents Told me any one from East of the Red River of The North, was a Damned Easterner? Knowing the Folks were Conservative I arbitrarily move that line to the Mississippi River on My Own? As I get more grey than anything else, I am considering reevaluating my Position?? Skip, @Spinaker
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan
                Last edited by Danjohnston949; May 30, 2016, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• jonarcher17
                  jonarcher17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Dan! I think you can keep your position - west side is the best side!

Welcome to the Pit jonarcher17 !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jonarcher17! Thanks for joining up here and for supporting us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here