Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Columbia, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Columbia, SC

Howdy! Just joined last week but I've perused the site for information and tips over a span of a couple of years. I love to grill, love to barbecue and I'd love to actually be able to say that I know what I'm doing. ( lol, that's where you guys come in ). Ex Military and lyrically my life could summed up as "I've lived everywhere Man, I've lived everywhere"

I still can't cook and know even less about BBQ, Especially compared to theses guys and woman. Thank you for your service sir.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome jaxxzun

Comment

jaxxzun - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to Pit, jaxxzun! I spent 5 years down in the low country, at MCAS Beaufort, SC. I love it down there!

Comment

jaxxzun Welcome to the Pit! Our daughter lives in Columbia, so we get there regularly. What are you cooking on, and what do you like to cook?

Comment

• jaxxzun
                jaxxzun commented
                Editing a comment
                I have an electric smoker and a commercial grill w/offset smoker attachment. I recently bought a "La Caja China" pig roasting box. We're going to christen that bad boy on the 4th with 35-45lb pig.

Welcome aboard jaxxzun. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit jaxxzun !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jaxxzun! We're glad you're here, even though you've been everywhere you picked a great place to settle, here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

jaxxzun, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory! Many years ago I used travel the SE as a Dist. Mgr. selling Forestry Equip? I called on Pioneer Machinery on HWY 1 just West of I-20!
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad your here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here