Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from comstock park Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from comstock park Michigan

Hello to everyone,
    I was in Council Bluff Iowa about 2 years ago on business and was taken to a local smoke house and needless to say I fell in love with the smoked chicken and brisket. That meal has been on my mind ever since. I stumbled on to this site and learned about the PBC. Bought won and had my first PBC chicken today. Family was very happy with the chicken. No left overs which means ribs on sunday. The world will never be the same.

Welcome man!! Enjoy the ribs!!

Comment

Welcome JPS

Comment

Welcome to the Pit ... and to the PBC!

Comment

Welcome aboard JPS! Mmmmm - Ribs.

Comment

JPS Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on and what is your favorite thing to cook?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit@JPS! I have heard so many good things about the PBC, I may have to get one myself. There is a sub-forum here just for the PBC. You should check it out. Ask fzxdoc, and Jerod Broussard for their advice, they are experts!

Comment

Hi JPS , welcome to The Pit! You did the exact same thing I did back when I first got my PBC: unpack it, light the fire and cook some chicken. Best chicken ever, especially with PBC's All Purpose Rub.

Enjoy your rib cook. You may want to double serial hook the ribs as an insurance policy so part of them doesn't drop into the fire. I've done a ton of cooks on the PBC and have never lost any meat to the PBC Fire God, but some folks here have reported this sad occurrence.

For clarification, here's a link to Voltron15 's post that shows double serial hooks in a rack of ribs:

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...564#post171564

Have lots of fun with that new PBC of yours!

Kathryn

Comment

JPS, Welcome to the Pit! I don't know anything about the PBC, but I think I can Safely Say You will get good advice from Kathryn, fzxdoc! and the Other Members of The Pit!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

JPS - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

LA pork butt
                      I have a cheap gas grill that I am letting do it's last summer of grilling then I'm putting her down. Been saving for a Webber for a year now, the envelope is getting big. I wanted to get a smoker this year and the PBC hit the spot. I love grilled salmon, Pulled pork, burgers ,chicken, but it's hard to beat a ribeye.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit JPS !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JPS! It's nice to have you here, fellow Michigan resident.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here