Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings From Alexandria Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings From Alexandria Virginia

Hello, AJ here and I'm a new member. I grill, roast, and smoke seriously on a Kamado Joe Big Joe year 'round and have all the recommended accessories. I especially love my Grill Grates, Maverick thermometers, and Thermapen. Love this site and use it very often.

Welcome ajaffe

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, AJ!

Comment

Welcome aboard, ajaffe from just down the road in Leesburg.

Comment

ajaffe - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

We kamado cookers are having a discussion in the Kamado Are of Grills and Smokers. Please joins us there; we'd value your input.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ajaffe! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I cook year around on a BGE and have the accessories to be really versatile.

Comment

Welcome aboard ajaffe. I cook on a Big Green Egg and 2 Weber Kettles. We're glad you joined!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit AJ !

Comment

G'day from down the road in Burke.

Comment

Welcome from another Virginian.

Comment

• scottranda
                        scottranda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Me too! I'm just displaced in NC

ajaffe, Welcome to The Pit! You have just Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Considering your Equip List you might want to take the Masters Program right from the Beginning!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from up the road in Baltimore!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ajaffe! Nice to have you here, thanks for you support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here